воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

Grand Chilfren Park in Seoul

2014/08/11


Yesterday my friends and I decided to take a walk, since the last week we didn't leave our dorm even for a half of a day, except for the university and, of course, going to the club. I hope you remember my previous post)))).
So, in order not to be bored, spending days of our youth, buried like a mole within 4 walls, we went out to get some fresh air. So this time we fixed upon the so-called Children's park And for the name.... there is a certain reason why this park bears a name like this. Even the subway stairs at the park justify its name. Damn, when I saw this painting on the ceiling, floor and walls, I was just stunned. Koreans really spare no efforts and time in order to  ennoble the city and make everything look nicer. Inside the subway station near the exit which goes to the park there is a huge colorful cartoon cat face up on along the whole ceiling and down on the floor you can see the tiger's mug of a big size. The whole wall is painted with colored owls on a purple background. That all looks so bright and so right to the point!!!
The wall inside the subway station
Subway exit. Kids are surely happy to see these
Also the exit. So original idea)
The park is just full of mothers with children, a lot of stuff for kids to be entertained.... but that does not mean that there are only kids there, of course. The park is a very colorful and beautiful place, really stunning scenery, as, indeed, in any other park in Korea. There is always place to go enjoy the nature, believe me. You do believe, don't you? )) There are also many couples in live who long for getting away from unnecessary eyes, and just young people who want to have some rest and fresh air, as we do, come with friends. Entrance to the Park is the gates of another small palace of the same architecture as Gyeongbokgung Palace Deoksugung Palaces. Buildings or constructions of the same shape and style are literally in every corner.
Botanical garden
Have entered inside the park, we saw a lotus pond, a pink lotus pond, such a beauty, especially in front of the traditional pavilions, where you can get in and relax, sit or lie down, as you like, or make a bunch of photos in various poses. But, of course, the first you should do is to take off shoes. So we, in addition to decorous pictures, tried to show all the passion, but it didn't work out, of course. All these actions merely made us burst into tears with laughter caused by this comical situation, ruining everything. Besides apart from us there were elderly people so i guess we looked not very cool in their eyes...))))
 
The trees embracimg the sun
The Lotus Pond






















Our next stop was the Museum of Water. Actually we hoped to get inside, but failed as it was already closed. But we weren't really upset and right near the front doors, again, we started taking photos on the background of an interesting spherical facade of the museum. There were 2 very cute figurines of pink and blue colors, symbolizing 2 spirits the Han River, as far as I get to know.
The Har River spirits
The Water Museum

Then we went to a small zoo which is also inside the park. And since I love animals, I annoyed girls with constant talk about how much I want to see those animals. Unfortunately, for some reason, the cages were almost empty, those rare animals that were there were out of our sight somewhere inside the cages. There was even an elephant, but we couldn't see it .... such a big area at its disposal, really very huge, but I suspect that its natural habitat is not even close to be compared. It's too bad for elephants and all the other animals being kept like that in cages((((.
The cage for the elephant

And one more cool thing .... It was my first time when I saw kangaroos in real .... They turned out to be so much cute)))) and they have huge long claws I couldn't even imagine claws are like that.

By the way, there was Timon))) Yes, the  meerkat from our beloved cartoon "The Lion King" and "Timon and Pumbaa". I did not see him Pumba there to my regret. Maybe they don't keep boars there, I'm not sure. Well, still there were goats, somehow hanging about on stumps. I do not understand why why did they chose those stumps instead of just simply lie on the ground as they didn't even suit there. There I could see even a pony. That's particularlt all who I saw there. All the other cages were empty.

By the way, there is something like an open museum of Robots .... so interesting. They were made from the piece of iron designed by different figures, such as Avatar with his girlfriend and that unique unusual wild cat, she rode in the movie))), other figures of some aliens, animals and many others. In fact, I did not see such a thing in Russia, but I liked the idea itself- it's quite original.
Avatar
We even took a series of photos on the benches, which are angel wings attached to, another bencher holds butterfly wings. Also unusual place and nice pictures. I could even become the angel-girl in the flash.
I'm a butterfly
Am I not cute as an angel?))))
As all the parks in Korea, there is a large area covered with grass and trees.
Especially it's good for going on picnics with family, or just for lying on a grass and rest, quietly reading a book or sitting on your boyfriend's or girlfriend's knees LOL (I'll open a secret to you .... I definitely prefer to sit on the guy's knees))))) but, in the absence thereof, knees girlfriends also work =)))). But as I don't have  a boyfriend here, because he is far away from me in Russia, my friend's, who is a girl, knees are not that bad to lie on and relax.



That's where we are now .... on the bright - green grass, nice sunny day, and such beauties as we  are(let me be a little boaster today ))), photos came out to be so cool. .. Beautiful, cute, and even a little funny and vulgar, well, you are to blame good mood and my good company of friends)))). We tried to portray cocky wild cats, hahaha ... Personally I do not know how to pose perfectly, I find it easier to play football)))), so I'm so bad at it, that's why half of those photos are exactly screamingly funny)))))


In general we had a very nice walk in a very beautiful park, but there are really so many kids. It would be better if nobody but us were there, it would be so cool))). Ah, right, on e more thing ......- the fountain. There is a fountain, that attracts hundreds of people of all ages who looks for a nice place to sit and relax watching the waters. And in the evening, when  the backlight are turned on, the fountain is poured with all the colors of the rainbow. Very beautiful. And even there we made fun taking photos in dancing poses. We even tried to dance tango, in front of about 40 people. 
Tango
Well, I hope they understand everything we do, after all we are foreigners, so we can afford it =)))).



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий