пятница, 26 февраля 2016 г.

Hangang Park, fountain and bikes

2014/07/27

Today me, my friend Inna and my "toumi" (korean helper who helps foreign student to get used to korean culture and helps them in practising Korean) went to Hangang river to ride bikes- do some exercises let us say😊. Even though I have this guy who is to help me with my Korean, turned out that he can decently speak English, and as I'm that kind of person who'd rather not speak at all than do any mistakes, all the way around we spoke only English, so there was no practice for me. But it's only my fault so I don't complain. 
A friend of mine with whom I came to Korea
So we rented bikes at one of the banks of the river. By the way, the river area with its park is very beautiful and popular with koreans especially young couples and families. Thee are 27 bridges all in all over this river which connect the south and the north parts of Seoul. Hangang Park is situated on the both sides of the river and is 30 km long. It is considered to be the best park in Seoul and consists of several smaller parks. The most popular among them is Yeoido Park. That was the exact place where we headed. 
One-hour bike rent is 3000 won (around 3$). One hour was enough for me, moreover it was very hot, but we were lucky- it was a sunny day. Usually here in Korea the sky is covered with smog and the sun hardly every appears in the sky.

One-hour rent is 3$
After the riding we went straight to the fountain which is in this very park in order to set our damped legs after this tiring walk into the chilly life - giving water. There were so many people and kids, oh my gush!!!! We took some photos which went out very bright and nice. Of course, they did..... It's because I!!!! was the photographer that day... and the model as well😆

Walking in water in such a hot day is a 100% delight
The sun leaving the sky through the fountain splashes 
Such a beautiful sunset
My friend felt so hot..... actually it foesnt matter what the weather is, she is always hot..... So she made the decision to dip into the water. But the decision took too much time so I help her and pushed her a bit..... Well, because I was tired to look at her unsuccessful tries and take this silly video with her...... ))))
In the result, as she is stronger than me, we appeared in the fountain together as though I didnt have any wish to get wet.... at all!!!! Luckily she at the very last moment she gave my phone to Hwan (my korean helper), so nothing bad happened to my mobile otherwise I would really kill her, as I've been already mad at her by getting me into the water. 
My korean helper
It was very sleppery there so in the process of fighting with her, pulling and pushing I fell down and if not the the luck I would hurt my head😠. When I get out of the fountain only one though appeared in my head being addressed to my friend -"Go to Hell!!"😈. Hwan was watching us and laughed a lot as if we were completely crazy!!!!! I bet we looked like crazy though =). But for me it was not really funny because later in a bus where there are airconditioners all around, I got so cold till the death and it took me nearly 1 month to recover. Next time if something like this happen my friend will never ever stay alive. I'm giving my word!!!😆
Our look after my heroic fall into the water
The river Han on the background

My helper Hwan


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий