четверг, 25 февраля 2016 г.

Midterm exam and being on edge

2014/07/23

At the end of the previous week I had the midterm exam as I've been already through the half of the first semester. The tasks were similar to TOPIK exam, but of course much easier and covered only studied material. It took us 2 days!!!! Oh my God. The first part of this test took us about 3 hours and included grammar and vocabulary, listening and writing a composition on a given topic. That was rather hard. Too much to think about and too little time. Due to the lack of time I tried to put the last 20 task in the rest 10 minutes and could only read the textes between the lines. The next day we had the second part of the test- speaking exam. We needed to asnwer the teacher's random questions using the studied grammar and words. Besides there was a picture to describe it. And finally, we needed to speak for 3 minutes about any topic the teacher picks up. I'm saying "we", but I actually mean each of us, one by one, face to face with the teacher. 
My preparations
I could take a photo of only the first page of the exam paper
To tell you the truth, I'd been preparing for the speaking part for 2 days (as it is the most difficult part of the test for me), but the exam itself took me only 5 minutes. That was somehow dissapoiting. I tried to guess the possible topics and prepare them, but the teacher chose another one, so my efforts were in vain.... or maybe not, in the future I would need to use them anyway.. )))))
I got 91 points for speaking exam. Plus my results for the first part of the test- all in all 89 points out of 100 possible. The passinf score was 70 points. So considering this, my mark is not bad but leave much to be desired. Well, I'm not very upset... moreover the next exam will be better. I'm sure!!!😀📚
My results. Shoud have been better (((

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий