воскресенье, 28 февраля 2016 г.

Real magic hair in Seoul

2014/08/01
On Friday my day was productive. After the class I went right to the hair saloon to make my hair straight with the permanent called "Magic". How I longed for straight hair, nobody knows!!! .... Starting from middle school I have been burning my hair with ironing in order to get rid of these obscure curls on my head at least a little bit. I tried to do everything possible and impossible so that in the end, I just spoiled it and turned it into some kind of straw. My hair grow quickly, but the ends of hair break off even though I stopped using the iron to make it straight. So frustraiting((((
But then I found out about the magical process that is able to solve my problem. .. According to the workers and friends who have already tried the Magic before, my hair can stay straigh for almost a one-year period. It is definetely worth its price of 94$. I was told that in Russia the similar procedure cost much more. Besides, as my hair is very wavy and the ends are completely dead (plus they usually don't do this Magic on dyed hair) it turn out to be more expensive than usual cost on my hair length. But even this price is Ok for me. So the whole procedure took 3 hours. 
After washing my hair. And still almost straight.... In the contrary with what I've had before ))))
What was before the "Magic"
It was with a friend, so it wasn't really boring. We sat next to each other and kust had talks. And the workers- 2 young girls who worked on us were very friendly and communicable. The one that worked with my hair was eager to talk to me. Thank God, my Korean level was enough to understand and reply and we could even speak on general topics. Thus we discussed my studies, and she was very surprised to get to know that I study Korean language at Korean courses))). We also compared the weather in Russia and Korea, laughed at very strange Busan accent (Busan is the second largest city in Korea after Seoul, the port city, and its people's "speech" is very different from that of Seoul, which I got to know from the Korean drama called "You are all surrounded " with my favorite actor Lee Seung Gi ..hahah;.. By the way I recommend this drama to everyone who wants to had fun and rest. 
My friend is also under the "Magic")))
Right after the hair saloon
 After our transformation, I, my friend Inna and her groupmates went to a local cafe to eat, drink and play some party games. It was real fun. Her groupmates are all very friendly as well as their KOrean teacher who is so active and lively. Their groupmates are mostly Japanese, and they are very funny. There is one boy among them who use more makeup than me ... but ..... I'm actually not a good example as I hardly ever use make up. But his face is maked up as a doll's face, BBcream, lenses, eyeliner, and he runs to smarten up 3 times per hour. By the way, he is believed to be gey))))
And here is that "boy-girl" with pink hair
Thus as the result of all his actions he really looks like a girl. But he's still not a cute as he want to look, I would say. But some of the girls, especially Japanese consider him to be a cutie. And the teachers!!! The pour students' glasses with alchogol and insist on drinking to the dregs. Actually, from long ago it is considered unacceptable to contradict with the elders in Korea, whatever the request is. Now, of course, it is not that strict than before, but there are still the examples when the elders make the youngsters drink and serve them in all the spheres. Especially it can be seen in Korean companies. 
Anyway, the meeting was very nice and fun, even though I was "helly"  disturbed by my hair. I was told I shouldn't wash and fasten my hair for 2 days .... I was worn out, but the nice evening was worth it 
Here is the most part of the group. The others are at the other side of the table
And by the end of the day here is a magnificent sunset



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий